nova-Institute is a private and independent research institute, founded in 1994; nova offers research and consultancy with a focus on the transition of the chemical and material industry to renewable carbon.
What are future challenges, environmental benefits and successful strategies to substitute fossil carbon with biomass, direct CO2 utilisation and recycling? What are the most promising concepts and applications? We offer our unique understanding to support the transition of your business into a climate neutral future.
The nova-Institute offers the following research and consulting services:
- Comprehensive assessment of raw materials
- Technical-economic assessments
- Market research
- In-depth psychological market research (with partner)
- Sustainability analyses incl. life cycle assessments and socio-economic impact assessments
- B2B communication, marketing concepts and dissemination
- Political framework conditions & strategy development
Focus area/active in
Chemistry, Waste, Communications, Research
Academia | Research Institute, Consulting